Central London roads were temporarily cordoned off and motorists warned to avoid an area near London’s iconic Marble Arch last Saturday morning (16/7/17) as firefighters battled flames beneath plumes of thick black smoke billowing from a restaurant’s extract ductwork system.
Indepth Hygiene Blog
Ventilation hygiene is enjoying a period of sustained growth because its role in fire prevention is now more widely understood, according to BESA...
10 fire engines and 72 fire firefighters spent over 4 hours battling the elements on Easter Sunday (March 27th) to save 13 people, including 5 children from a fire which is believed to have broken out at the Mirch Masala Restaurant in Hounslow High Street.
Another restaurant was severely damaged last Saturday evening (5th September ’15) due to a fire in their grease extraction system.
The basement kitchen of Alexander House & Utopia spa, a Five-AA star, 58-bedroomed hotel in Sussex was destroyed by flames and smoke in the early hours of last Wednesday, 5th August.